Mojo is dedicated to providing an amazing dining experience and great service for everyone who visits our restaurant. This has always included policies to protect the health and safety of our guests, our team and the local community. We want you to know about what we are doing.
We have been in the restaurant business our entire adult lives – over 40 years and we are passionate about it. We have always supported stringent industry standards to maintain the cleanliness of our restaurants. These include the enhanced precautions and procedures we are taking in response for the COVID-19 / Coronavirus.
Here’s what we’re doing:
• Closely reviewing the advice and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and medical authorities.
• Advising and making sure our employees are aware of the preventative measures provided by the CDC such as diligent handwashing, avoiding touching one’s face and staying home if sick.
• Intensive cleaning and disinfection all public and staff areas including the restrooms, kitchens, bars, dining rooms and all surfaces that are touched like menus, phones, keyboards, faucets, light switches and door handles.
• Hand sanitizers with at least 60% alcohol content have been placed in public areas and restrooms along with extra soap and paper towels.
• Ensuring all employees frequently wash their hands for 20 seconds or more.
• Discouragement of all personal contact in the restaurant including shaking hands.
• Gloves are used in all areas that have contact with food.
We encourage everyone to do this:
• Wash your hands often and use a paper towel or air dryer.
• Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick and stay home if sick.
• Cover your nose or mouth when coughing or sneezing. Use a tissue and dispose of in trash.
We are personally making sure on a daily basis that everyone is following best practices to ensure your safety and well-being. Our team is 100% behind these efforts as your health is always a priority. If you have any questions please call us at 954- 568-4443 and ask for Domenick or Anthony. Mojo will continue to be open for your enjoyment. Thank you for your support and trust – and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Domenick & Anthony